• Presentation on Legislative Intervention in the Crusade against Corruption in the Civil Service on November 27, 2010 at Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State. Nigeria.
• “Arbitration Principles: The Arbitrator’s Pocket Guide”- Juris Catholica, 2nd Edition, pg 4.
• “Arbitration- A Cogent Dispute Resolution Mechanism”-Maiden Edition, Vol.1, pg.7 - The Litigation Lawyer
• “Nigerian SEC and Arbitration” - Financier Worldwide-Faces of Dispute Resolution- 2012, pg 28
• Discussant at “Collective Management Organization for the Film Industry”- Organized by the Nigerian Film Corporation and the Nigerian Copyrights Commission. May, 2012
• Rapporteur- WORLD BANK/DFID PROJECT on National Gender Policy - May, 2012
• “The Role of Corporate Governance in Banks and Micro Enterprise Development: An African Perspective” - Ukpeme Akpan and Ini-odu Akpan- Financier Worldwide. 2013
• Paper presentation on “The Role of Court in Arbitration on extension of time, costs consideration and approach to arbitral applications” at an interactive session for F.C.T Judges on April 16, 2013
• Paper presentation on “Building a Culture of Peace and National Development: The Role of Women in Family Education” on September 21, 2013 to commemorate the United Nations International Day of Peace organized by Universal Peace Federation and National Unity and Peace Corps.
• “Legal Aid: Bolstering Access to Justice”. June 2014
• Discussant at an outreach to mark 2014 International Peace Day by the Federal Level Women on Peace and Security Network in collaboration with Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme and Association of Student Peace Ambassadors in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions on September 19, 2014.
• Paper presentation on “The Relevance of Effective Communication in Arbitration” at the Meeting of Abuja Chapter of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (U.K.) on October 30, 2014.
• Interviewed on ADR review in Nigeria published in Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution 2014 Annual Review. November 2014 by Financier Worldwide. England.
• Discussant and presentation on “Pragmatic Viewpoints on Settlement of Emerging Disputes in the Telecommunications Sector” at a Workshop for Judges organized by Nigerian Communications Commission in conjunction with National Judicial Institute. November 9-11, 2014
• Paper on “Report Writing and Speech Presentation”
• Paper on “Stress Management for Productivity and the Role of Good Health”
• Paper presentation on “Guidelines for Appointment of Arbitrators” at an Interactive Session for Judges of the Federal High Court organized by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (U.K.), Abuja Chapter on December 12, 2014.
• Presentation on Peace: The Centrepiece of Global Development at Lehigh University Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. U.S.A. on March 26, 2015.
• The Values String, a book on Transitional Life, Compelling Fulfillment, and Profound Peace. 2018.
• Engineering Personal Peace for National and Global Peace: Presentation at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York District on March 20, 2019.
· “Maintaining Healthy, Peaceful, Successful Relationships.” Tele-Summit Speaker on July 25, 2019. Event organized by Women of Elevation Career Services International.
· “The Role of Personal Peace in World Peace.” Presentation at Georgetown University, Washington D.C. on October 30, 2019.
· Panelist at the Annual Conference of Association of Nigeria Female Students (ANFS) on “21st Century Nigerian Girl-Child, Societal Norms and Traditional Parenting.” February 20, 2020.
· Consultant and Facilitator at International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Nigeria training for Small Scale Women Farmers Organization in Nigeria (SWOFON) on access to land, land use and inheritance rights of women in the Federal Capital Territory, with the support of ActionAid and funding from Global Affairs Canada. March 4-5, 2020.
· Speaker at online event “Covid-19 and Domestic Violence,” organized by Our Cause, on 3rd of May, 2020.
Presentation on "African Youth Leadership for Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding," at Peace Actor Network's 2020 International Day of Peace Commemoration, on September 21, 2020.